Lalala...

Ahh...a good day of rest....u call a good rest when u have slept more than 7 hrs straight...I did that, and it's 12hrs ^_^

Well, din do much today 'cos still in zombie-like mood, but listing down those movies and music CDs I'm thinking of getting in time to come....

Movies:
The Italian Job (HOT!!!)
Underworld (HOT!!!)
American Pie 3: The Wedding (if possible!)
Gigli
A Time To Dance (Reminds me of Flashdance and some other old dance movies, heard it's nice...)
Infernal Affairs 2 (Sequel to the hit Infernal Affairs...)
{To add more if I can think of it...}

CDs:
John Mayer - Heavier Things
StarSailor - Silence Is Easy (Heard it's a great cd...gotta check it out though)
{To add more if I can think of it...}

Seems like a long list...gaga...
Also, juz went to grandmom's place, was supposed to go out with friends, but guess not...so went and actually it was quite fun, family gathering on a day which aint chinese new year, makes the entire day a whole lot better. Hmm also got the badminton court for tomolo to play...long time since i last played..? But should be alright larz :)

Ahh....full liaoz..*burp* 'xcuse me!

Current Mood: Awake + Energetic

Current Music: Daniel Chan - Qian Nv You Hun