Back to the Outdoors...once again.

Returning to the mountain of notes and texts which I early today morning at 1.30am, I forced myself to study the text for today morning's test. Sigh. It was ultimately futile, as I lay fast asleep on my bed at about 3am and KO-ed all the way till 6.30 am, woke up and quickly got my stuff packed and to school I went, still seh from the weekend getaway. And there I was, looking at people scurrying around asking each other about the test stuff, how they have studied and what to look out for. Me? Just sitting there to rest. Hehs.

I want more getaways. Waterfalls. Stong. Sabah. Rinjani.

Of course, our life is to be a student now and make the best of our studying life. Yups. And a way to do so, is to balance our studies and outdoor life, our personal and our external committments.

Every new trip just throws up more learning experiences. So, there's never a time you can say you've learnt everything. Yups.

But the fun parts of the trip were the cooking, the formation of our BHC a.k.a. Black Hole Committee, the cooking under the tents and sharing session thereafter, the Truth-n-Truth session, the supposed star-gazing session, and the super duper roller coaster ride on the bus from Kuantan back to Larkin. Do not forget the giant beetle...



Hey, speeding bus running on the opposite lane cutting CARS aint a mean feat. Try it. Haha.

And not to mention, the non-stop talk on the way back on the bus, the sort of rubbish we guys talk. Mans...I'll miss them all. Haha. It is kinda sad that it's the 'last' trek with the 26th, but I'm glad I finally did it with Jorin and Shuang Hui! Not to mention, with Tianqi (whom I've done many treks in May with), Heng Hong (put us together and we'll ensure there's rain during that trek) and Peiyu (she's fierce...).

Got to bond a little with the rest of the new committee too. Like how we scandalise CK and Geoks, how "Ah Tiong" Weihuang was criticised all the way, and how much secrets (are they?) are spilled out during the TnT session. Geez.

Sometimes I wished that there ain't any TnT sessions. I was sabo-ed pretty bad, and Jason was not spared from it, even though we both had managed to elude the questions in the initial 10+ rounds.



Multi-million dollar smiles!


We're back!


TQ upped me. o_O


Us ;)


A pity I din take a group pic with Yings, Geoks, TQ and HH together...sighs. Always, for memory sake :)

Current Mood: Sleepy

Current Music: Lionel Richie - Dance For The World