Back from Stong!

Am dead tired.

Not gonna blog now. Gonna get some snooze first, and settle my Ophir Trip stuff.

Transferring my pictures to the PC as I speak. Lotsa photos with the others, I've just a few.

But the trip was fun! Though it was a long journey, the people on the trip were fun and easy-going, and it was really great to be with them. Not to mention the many interesting things which spontaneously came out during the entire trek.

Added to the fact that the trek up to the summit is tough but not worthwhile (irony?) and the adventureous waterfall trek without our trusty sandals, as well as waterfall abseiling, it is simply an amazing place to have fun, fun and lotsa fun!

Food was simply nice. Hashbrowns works up there. Nata de Coco simply does not lose its lusture.

Not to forget, the weird names and 'scandals' we hear throughout the trip - "Horny Gal", "Veggie", "Papa" and "Jimmy Boy" are just some of the codenames for different people on the trip. Fun, I must say. (I think I've forgotten their real names already...like, "Edmund" vs Edward? Haha.

Signing out~ Sleep beckons.

Current Music: Cao Ge - Superwoman