Ah...seems like MRT staff are not bad :) At least they help out during peak hours, ensuring that all passengers go in the train before the doors closes on them.
Hmmm....another note to ponder for a min or so:
Do you know everybody in your block? Much less your neighbourhood...('cept for those in hostels :p)
Dun you feel that with the progression in technology, and esp. the advancement in technology, the chances of knowing each and everyone of the people living in ur HDB block or your private estate aint that high? Look, each HDB block now comes with at least 2 lifts, if not more. These conveniences us, but sadly restricts us to the chances of meeting others in the same block.
I've lived in this home of mine for 7+ years, yet I confess that I dont know each and everyone of the people staying in my block...Talk about the loss in the 'kampung spirit'...
Talk about being philosophical......hahaz......
Current Mood:
Deep In Thought
0 Responses to
Something to say?