Weird dream...Baring it here o.0'

What a weird dream...and a vivid one still, esp since i juz woke up, writing it in my journal ASAP...

Dream started with me @ this shopping mall @ 7:00am, buying gifts for Teacher's Day (o.0') and met some of my friends, includ...(shld i say?!?). I remembered that I bought wind chimes (the stick ones) and some round cylindrical boxes. I was approaching the counter to buy, then realised it was 7:28am and quickly gave some $$ to one of my frens and ran to the top floor (4th level) for breakfast at this place which serves roast meat and bread for breakfast (macham like Country Manna or smth)

Then left the place, and met up with my friend who had held my stuff and paid for me whilst i ate. But I realised that my bag aint around when I reached lvl 1, and went back to lvl 4, seached frantically, but no results. My fren also followed up and told the security guard about the loss, and he helped looking for it when he got reports of a green thing found @ the roof (My REAL bag is a green Deuter Navajo 2000 anyway...) When he returned, I realised that it was a green Watson's plastic bag...soon after I had found my bag, and the time was 7:50am, so quickly called my father telling him I would be late for work/school and told him to help me out...

My family (weird!) arrived, and Dad tried to take the fastest route to my workplace, taking this expressway caleld JRE and then detouring via this dark and misty place, which had many hills and mountains. There was a car in front of us, and I could see its red rear lights. We didnt switch on our front lamps (tactical or spolit?!) and I saw road signs @ the right side of the road looking like traffic lights, and there were no street lamps.

'Cos we din switch on the front lights, we went up and down, till suddenly we heard someone shouting "Where are you going?" We switched on the front lights and realised to our horror that we had derailed off road and flying (??!?) in mid-air towards these huge structures (like Twin Towers of USA). The car crashed, and when I woke up (in e dream), I found myself staring at this structure with my car in robot form, being charged up by this charger-like structure. My bro said the car would be alright, and there was a charging up of power and a beam was sent to the sky via a huge tall structure which I just saw. The robot came out, changed to a car (like Transformers) and this time the 'car' as the width of the road, and we pressed on...

We then hit the route and finally into daylight, stopping @ this place with heavily armed guards, and tall fences. I read this sign saying that "Bacterial are harmful and the reservoirs & rivers are harmful" (-.-') I realised that we were quite near death just now when flying into the air 'cos we nearly hit the sea...

My dad then drove me to the camp/workplace and I reached @ 8:15am...Was late but nothing happened.

After that I awoke (real liaoz) and...I remembered it! Not many times I could remember it, so decided to write it down....anyone care to tell me what it means? 'Cos all dreams do have meanings......

Current Mood: Confused