...zzZZzz...

::Switches on the com::

- Note: 2345 011103 -

::Logs onto Internet::

Hmmm so I'm back here @ this un-godly hour, barely here and my eyes blurring...with each letter I type being more tough and physically draining...ah...sleepy situation *yawn*

Juz got back from goin' out e whole nite....though 'O' and 'A' levels plus the uni exams are around e corner, seems like the crowd traffic along Orchard hasnt decreased a wee bit...still quite a lotta ppl...wowz.

Waited for Aloysius today @ Somerset MRT to watch Intolerable Cruelty, which was a damn nice show, but I'll come to that...later...While waiting, saw quite a handful of frenz whom I know. (And it was ONE of those great days when u go out and u really meet up with frens) Ppl I saw: Cedric, Shanyang (& his fren, forgot name), Jieying, Derek, Sebestian...Yepz...

Watched e 1920 show @ Cine, and @ tt time of getting the tix was already 1900, so din have dinner, jus got some snacks and vroom we went into e cinema...After tt we walked down to PS and then to Fish & Co. to have a late late late dinner...Movie took abt 1 1/2 hours, so it was pretty alright. Actually wanted to go Starbucks after that for a drink and chat, but got too full -.-'

Anyway, PS was closing, so with nothin' much to do, decided to go home...and then...(did e above) went on Friendster...it SURE is addictive lol.....Sleepy liaoz.....zzZZzz

::Switches off com::

Current Mood: Tired + Sleepy