Kayaking!

Weeee!!!!!!!!

-Water splashes ur face-

Ahh...did kayaking @ Kallang Sea Sports Club...somtehing which I had wanted to do so for a long long long long time.....And yea, I finally touched a paddle after...*gasp* 3 years?!

It was pretty good, doing kayaking with my association's youth group members, and it was also great to know new people and increase my social circle :)

Weather was hot, tired liao...and yeowch...my skin's red...like a lobster o.O'

Went back to association building @ 1630 hrs to await bbq dinner ^_^ and for time being played pool, went to the *small* gym, watched tv, talked anything under e roof and sun and played com games.

Some great ppl I met were Weida and Weiliang (bros with 3 yr diff), Amanda, Issac (in MP), Chong, Lyndon (I spelt correcT?!), Fabian...yep...plus some I realli dunno their names...haha...

There was this young 6 yr old girl Rachel who was full of energy and really hao4 dong4. Could fight a grown up, kept running here and there, and posses a great kick (or 2). NOt bad...potential karate/taekwando champion in making...haha...

Current Mood: Sleepy