The Matrix Cometh...

Matrix Revolutions opens yesterday to a limited screening....and guess I wont be revealing anything 'cos:
(1) The movie's interesting
(2) I want you to watch it
(3) I don't want to dampen your interest in it (if any)
(4) I've not watched it yet :p

Instead, I'll post a review link... :)

So instead of The Matrix...

Sheesh...-.-' Met up with this guy who's a messing warrant (or is it officer? I dun really know his 'origins') But anyway, he was damn rude and really loud. Usually when we go for lunch @ Foodfare / SFI in the cookhouse we put chips, but since we were attached personnel undergoing OJT for 3 days, the chips were apparently unavailable. On top of that, he was becoming boorish and unwilling to yield to our requests. He was willing to ensure nothing happens to his side, and sacrifice our lunch...SO MUCH FOR A GOOD SERVICE. PERIOD

Anyway, SFI / Foodfare @ Selarang Camp sucks. Real Time...And the guy at fault here is Mr K K Low (his name shld be tt way...e muscular guy...) I aint afraid of making enemies 'cos this is something which should be out in the open. How could someone talk bad about a unit in public view? And being so ungentlemanly and boorish...a PERFECT example of an uneducated person (if he ever was educated that is...) So, I wish that something could be done to address this type of ppl, who think they are all mighty and powerful, unwilling to listen to reason and look over their shoulders more than offer ppl a helping hand.

Although placing it here wont help much, I would still like to make my views felt. This is unbecoming of a person, and really puts to shame the organisation he is serving (whether SAF or Foodfare / SFI...the latter 2 I dun care AT ALL...hahaz....go die :p)

Anyway, if I DO know someone in the dept in charge of such matters, this thing wont rest...

Current Mood: Grumpy