2 more hrs to '04..

Well, seems like 2003 has come and gone pretty quick doesnt it? Time for me to do some commentary...haha! Well, did u realise tt as a kid the years seem to go by slow, whilst as you grow older minutes and hours pass you by so fast, faster than you could say "Damn!"

2003 has been...an okay year for me, partly 'cos I'm in Army this year lar...beginning it was 'xiong', 'cos of the civilian>>army transition period @ Taurus Coy Platoon 2 @ BMTC Sch 2. I've fond memories of the day over there, partly due to the punishments and Xtras we did ('cos T Coy is normally Xtra in training lol).

After tt I proceeded to Delta Wing @ OCS...huge change in environment lol. All my wing mates were all so damn smart, cos Delta is a scholar-wing! HAiz...I could still never understand how I landed in there till now. I'm not a scholar anyway...

Nonetheless, Delta was fun. A lotta friendships were forged, bonds made and I liked it there, 'cept for some ppl which I refuse to mention names...Partially 'cos I do not wish to make any more judgments on them...for now...I shall be happy ^_^

Too bad, time for me to leave Delta was @ hand @ the end of ST II, when we all seperated on to the different units. I din like infantry, and preferred armour and signals. However, it was not to be, and I landed up in SOL under Logistics...given the job of ATO! What was ATO? I wondered initially...'Cos it was unheard of, and many instructors in OCS din even have a sniff of that b4.

In SOL, going thru the BLOC and ASOCC periods I got to realise the type of friends I'm having. Because the cadets awere from 2 different batches, 1 from Charlie-Hotel and the other (smaller) from Delta-Foxtrot-Sierra-Tango, I felt that the CH group was more rowdy and challenging to higher command...which I din quite like. I found the entire course ppl being more slack...more...un-army like. Am I part of them? Yes...but, I think I'm different. I prefer to be more combatant like. My thinkings and views are often from the combat perspective. Therefore, I often feel that I'm more suited to dealing with combat unit than a technical unit.

Well, other than from Army, got time to catch up with my Pri school frens as well as those from NPCC...though someone has to organise them both lol...

Girlfriends? Nay...Dun have..although having close friends to listen to me are great...'cos I can really say out what I feel, and they can advise me. So thanks to Euphie (esp!), Marcus (great dude!), Pamela, Jeslyn, Aloysius and Alvin Kan...for all the times you ppl have been there for me.. ^_^

Wishes for next year? Should I say them here? Well, got some, but I guess I better not state them here...wont be so much of a wish then haha...

So...let's welcome 2004 with open arms...and bid farewell, to a memorable and unforgetable 2003!

Gotta do my essay now.....bbl... ^^"

Current Mood: Joyful

Current Music: Gundam Seed - Realize