@_@

I'm a confused guy now...Y? My mind's in a whirl, so many things to know and learn, so much stuff, yet so little time...

Guess I'm going absent-minded liaoz...been spending quite some time going in and outta my room trying to remember what to take to work...Arghh...and usually staring into outer space, away from current reality.

-Sigh-

Sometimes, I wonder since we as PCs take care of the men welfare and listen to their troubles, who listens to ours? An avenue to release your inner emotions...someone whom you can talk to...well, friends are one thing, but ultimately we'll be split up and therefore, we won't be meeting each other so often...

A lotta things are on my mind, with my future posting, what I'm learning now, what to implement, what my future holds for me. Scholarship, overseas universities are also keeping my mind in constant revolution...Plus the animes which I've been watching...(Gundam Seed). On top of that, commissioning ball (or party?! Now i dunno...i confused liao) and my commissioning parade...

Seriously speaking, I'm really sad on one hand that e comms ball may not be as grand...but on another hand I'm ok with it 'cos I've no date (yet) and I guess this saves e trouble to ask for one...but I've not asked yet...so...

On another note...

LOTR is coming! Geez...and I realise my Wed 171203 is gonna be a half-day...damn...shld have booked for e sneaks! ARGH!!! Sheesh...now I've to get some other days...Hmmm, hopefully can do so. I hate ticket bookings -.-

And...I hereby declare the start of the Monsoon Season in Singapore! 4 days outta 4 days raining.....wad a great statistic! lol.....Cool weather definitely nice lar, but for training, dun sleep in e rain...it sucks....trust me.

:p

Current Mood: Pensive

Current Music: Zhou Chuan Xiong - Huang Hun