1. An emu up a gum tree.
2. Two pink galahs.
3. Three jabirus.
4. Four kookaburras.
5. Five kangaroos.
6. Six platypuses.
7. Seven koalas climbing.
8. Eight possums playing.
9. Nine wombats working.
10. Ten lizards leaping.
11. Eleven numbats nagging.
12. Twelve parrots prattling
^^" Heehee....juz a littl' humour ah...
Woke up @ 7 plus in morning...literally dragged myself outta bed 'cos I slept @ 1:40am today -.-' *yawn*
Went to play tennis...more like LEARNING, cos I dunno how to play 'cept for e few PE lessons I had in JC introducing us to tennis...played @ Tampines SAFRA. I'm still lousy lar..too used to badminton style of using wrist power, and some tennis balls *cough*flewoverefence*cough* ^^!!! Played with my cousins for abt 2 hours plus, reached home @ 11 plus liaoz...w/o breakfast so far...haha...So now gonna go out for...Brunch? Lunch? Wadever...
Merry Xmas!
Current Mood:
Joyful
Current Music: Gundam Seed - Realize
0 Responses to
Something to say?