Ahh...so relaxed...Woke up and the weather was all fine, so went jogging 'cos long time nvr jog liaoz...followed by a trip down NUS to meet Zhenming, but actually wanted to meet up with Eliz, but never did 'cos i reached there too late. Haiz.
After tt went to his room @ PGP...not bad I muz say. Looks like condo! lol! And pretty big block too! Maybe I'll change my mind on staying at these hostels. Can save $$ mah...haha.
Went to watch The Last Samurai @ Cineleisure...nice man! Cine also change a lot liaoz...now got this shop which sells lotsa transformer stuff! Think I'll go buy one of those which I always wanted to have! Lambro...Either that or the Subaru Smokescreen...less than 70 bucks...shld be ok ba. ^^"
Orchard Road happening man...'cos tml got Chingay, and today's the rehearsal for tml, briefly stopped to look at the parade. Noisy, but cool! Coz of the atmosphere I suppose! Good weather too!
An album for the Parade...taken by my cousin...so it's under his account...
Some quoteable quotes from my rehearsals @ OCS:
"U're Shitting on my parade square!"
SSM: "Psychosis - the sudden rush of shit up to your brain...Are you suffering?"
Two Hill, One Mountain (lol!)
Current Mood:
zZZzzZZz...
Current Music: One Check One Check One Check One Check One Check One Check One Check One Check One Check One Check One Check One Check One Check One Check ......
0 Responses to
Something to say?