Brrr...

Talk about a sudden rush of wind...ehm...I meant...COLD WIND ^^"
Well, today rained a lot...didnt it? Lol! SO did yesterday hahaz.
Sigh had to return to camp yesterday nite for my parade rehearsals this coming wed...well, for those who know, yes...my OCC is coming to an end soon! FINALLY! w00t! Ahh...am I glad, and I'm sad, 'cos of the friends I've made, and the memories which I treasure...Guess I a little on the emotional side...like a S.N.A.G. (Which aint good. lol!)
Today din do much parade stuff...but ONE thing...got sore throat (a littl' of it liaoz -.-') And another...today's weather was DAMN good! Imagine the light drizzle becoming a littl' heavy and then light...then a breeze runs past u...wowz! No sweat! ^"^ Today a lotta ppl do running ard parade square...guess SOP liao by now haha! :)

LAter gg out.. :)

Current Mood: In Thought...

Current Music: Evonne - Kuai Ler Kao Zi Ji