-sigh-

Geez. I seem to be doing all the wrong things today...-sigh- Stressed? I dunno... Commissioning's around the corner, and besides giving me the award, guess that I am not as reliable as I think I am...or am I?

Getting less focused, more things go off my radar map and I would forget some stuff till others tell me..Argh...And tt has resulted in me leaving a sour taste in Zhengming...Forgot to call him to say tt Weiwen aint free...-sighz-

Nicholas also came to a problem >> He cant be parade commander 'cos of ONE small teeny weeny problem...his legs when in sed-ia position aint closed up, i.e. there is a 'quite large' gap in between his legs...and being a President commissioning batch, seems like the SSM and WSMs all wanted a change of contingent commander! v.v Hope that he gets to keep his place...It's tough for him already, doing a lotta sia-kang, and besides, he would make a great parade commander! Seriously, I view him with great esteem...

Current Mood: In Thought...

Current Music: Vivian OR Kazuma - Moment