Wowz...

Sleepy...Tired...

Now's...the next day huh?! Sheesh. Reached home juz past midnight...not really tt I wanted to, but more 'cos I watched the movie Mona Lisa Smile past 11, so by the time it's finished, I hopped on (juz nice!) e last train home...ah... ^_^

Morning yest. was for LO lesson @ Khatib Camp...then met Chek Wun @ Army Market to get his stuff, give him some tips etc...Rushed off to meet Alvin, TTY, Jason Ong for dinner @ Suntec at 7pm...ah...nice jap dinner, and quite affordable too! ^_^ Nothing much planned for after tt, so decided to catch a movie...and shop ard. May still intend to get a pair of jeans...so still undecided yet. Any ideas from anyone?! (Open to all!)

Mona Lisa Smile is a great movie, sets u thinking on conformity and being in one's comfort zone, being opposed to any changes by anyone and removing any obstacles which may shake your current foundation. Julia Roberts' character is one which attempts to reshape the ideals of her students, telling them to think 'out of the box' and also relook woman-life in another way...Not necessarily marrying early and having kids and settling down and throwing away all other things.....it's set in the period of change, after WWII...her ideals were that of the modern world, one of which that women do not necessarily need to conform to the very fact and mental model tt they are 'supposed' to mary early, settle down, have kids and forget abt their careers. In fact, she does a small and quiet revolution of that through the way she teaches, and slowly opens their minds to another perspective....another light...

Man...this movie is an AWESOME one! Of course, change doesnt come overtime, and I felt tt her changes were a little too quick, and more on the subversive side...time is required nonetheless...and she needs tact :p (Somethin' which I can learn as well)

Current Mood: Sleepy

Current Music: Gundam Seed - Believe (Freedom-G-Control-Mix)