Life Is So Fragile...

Current situations affecting our world today: Mad Cow Disease, Bird Flu, SARS...sheesh...All these mad diseases could kill the world over and over again.... Sianz.

But apart from that, I realise how life is so fragile... hearing stories from my mom on one of our closest neighbour, fighting cancer... Gee, when u hear news of this, u wonder why when even we are going to die, we still have to fight on? We fight from the day we are born, to be alive... We fight for our survival, and 'fight' for places in prestigious schools, 'fight' for recognition, 'fight' for jobs. Have you ever paused to think, have you enjoyed life? If u think u have, congratulations! U've found the freedom and greatness in living, 'cos all of us hafta die, ultimately, one way or the other...

Now, I log onto my ICQ and talk to another of my fren, who's suffering from a brain tumour.. And I was shocked, but saddened? 'Cos why would such things happen to young ppl? I mean, cant there be a world w/o disease, w/o war, w/o starvation or hunger? This world is imperfect, but nobody strives (yet) to make this a perfect place. That's my point. All e best, to my fren, and all e best to ur op. Though I may not know u personally, I'll always be there for u. Bless u.

And to my neighbour...all the best too! May u fight on, and be e ultimate victor! I wish both of u luck, and courage.

Cheers.

Current Mood: In Thought