Not my business, thought I should juz use it as a title for now :p
Well today another long day @ work, shacked out. First we had version 3 of our survey for the units (like beta version or smth....wow so diff from original sia...). Next was the briefing, and everything was done in the first half of the day, all the copying into diskettes, printing and touching up of points on what to say when we go down to the units. Then we went down to Ayer Rajah (but first we stopped by to makan out @ Dover Chicken...3 cars go down with 7 ppl :p), and OC paid...
Went down to Ayer Rajah Camp, booked in, and had a small last minute revision with the relevant personnel (includ. the WO activated from OETI). First time I stepped back into OETI ever since I commissioned...haha! Things have already changed, for only 2 mths! New CO, New coat of paint, New personnel!
Me and WO Ravi were assigned to help OETI to answer the survey, more like facilitators initially, but I gradually found tt we were in fact the ones asking them questions instead of them doing it themselves! HAhaz....Saliva wasted :p
Then, went back to unit ('cos ended early, got stuff to settle @ camp too) and did the review with my OC, who had left earlier due to something urgent he had to attend to. The whole place was buzzing with life, everyone with something to do, something which I had not seen for some time!
Worked late, with BSC, the Survey and the CO PA stuff to discuss, yeap, so ended with dinner out (again) and with OC treating, this time @ Northpoint's Swensen's...ah...
Tml still got runz....sianz....
Current Mood:
Exhausted
Current Music: Elva - Lai Zi Di WuDa Dao De Ming Xin Pian
0 Responses to
Something to say?