Weekend...Gone In a Flash.

Speechless.

Heh. Well, you gotta admit that with a sat morning spent playing street(-style) soccer @ camp and the afternoon spent on sleeping and playing CZ, the day sure passes fast.

Yesterday went out with parents to makan @ Bt. Merah...nice eating place over there, and near to Queensway Shopping Center too...So went over to have a look @ some stuff to check out stuff I wanna get... Got a tee in the end :p

After that, went down Orchard (w/o parents, they left earlier) to meet up with Jeff, Stelvin, Cpt Don and Jeff's Friend (who's working in SAFPU as officer for one of the plts) at one of the pubs. Dun really wanna drink, 'cos tired IN THE FIRST PLACE, but still... had a pint and some port, which Don ordered. Heh. Shack b4 tt already. Can manage larz, plus watching the Everton vs Chelsea match live @ the pub. Left before midnight, so as not to be caught by the midnight surcharge (IT literally sucks dry your $$$!).

Anyway, b4 I left, commented that it would be dour affair and end up as a draw. Surprised it turned out that way when I checked the scores today morning. Haha...makes the Premiership more interesting :) Hopefully, Arsenal does a historic winning streak and keeps the egg they have :p

Today, got the jeans which I had coveted...FINALLY! Was spending some time thinking whether to get it. Well, made the decision to do so, and luckily, it's still there! Am I lucky or wad? lol..

Looking for seafood? Well, Tuas has 2 place which serve great tasting seafood + specialities...today went to one of them. ack. Time to go there already sucks, but with a car, anything is possible. Seriously speaking, thinking of using that as an idea for catering...will hafta ask my seniors...

Geez.
Sometimes you think of the welfare of the men, and if you are too relaxed, they take advantage of you.
Should I continue my stand?
Or slowly tighten the noose around them?
Sometimes, you just wonder whether they realise that they are taking advantage of others.
Dun they realise that neither side wants the working environment to be so stiff and full of restrictions?
Guess I have to enforce already, and that spells trouble.
NS is about making friends, but for officers dealing with such people, it leaves room for thought.