...that 3 years ago, ppl were saying that NS would be reduced from 2.5 yrs to 2. And so it seems, that this is true....they WERE doing feasibility studies! got the news today @ 1300 hrs from Lionel, who was listening to the news.
Apparently, those from this batch of Dec 2004 would get to enjoy the full load of 2 yrs NS, whilst the rest has a cut varying from 2 mths to 4 mths. Those going to ORD, like Tong Cai, are going to be 'forced' to take leave / off and the remaining leave which cannot be consumed would be repaid in a one-time payment.
But definitely, ppl wil complain. Sure lugi one. In fact, I've already seen how much I would lose. Definitely hoping that I can 'sign on' for 3 more mths, then no need to go out to look for job also sia. Which is better, since outside wont give tt much pay also, as compared to an LTA rank pay.
Hmmm....well, anymore stuff to talk about, shall be discussed @ length as more info comes.....time for me to read o.o
Current Mood:
Study Mood
Current Music: F.I.R. - Ni De Wei Xiao
0 Responses to
Something to say?