MOPP 4 :) Yea man, long time since I've put on the CT-styled mask. And I muz say it's quite interesting to go thru it again...Tml is the smoke chamber wahahaha....sabo the trainees liaoz :P As long as within TSR, shld be okay larz.
Hmmz, cant understand why ppl give me last minute stuff. Maybe, all of us are the same. Very last minute. Admit that I also kinda last-minute type onez -.-' Which is darned bad when it comes to planning, 'cos confirm will screw up the plannings! Sheesh.
Maybe what goes around, comes around.
Worked in office till ard 10pm, and reached home, brushed up the excel file somemore, so now it shld be the correct one....Hopefully NO MORE changes -.-' Change is inevitable? Every Friday I MUST stay in office to ENSURE no last minute indents come in for the weekend which require my immediate attention. No off, no leave can be taken. And to say that my superior is helping? I doubt it. Must ask him to help then he will 'try' to help. And will come back to me saying to take in my stride, how 'good' I've been, how 'hardworking' I am....I think I'm shack, tired, in need of rest. I think I need to recharge once this NDP thing is over, take over the HA plt, and start things as PC again.
And I wonder whether ppl EVEN realise what they are doing...
It's 12:28 am...gotta get some sleep. CDT today @ 7 plus...
Current Mood:
Shack
Current Music: Initial D Non Stop Mega Mix
0 Responses to
Something to say?