Posted In:
Movies
.
By Zεηιτħ
A fascinating movie, which is inspired by Issac Asimov's Famous Three Laws of Robotics. Gives pretty much a brooding feel to it, and I'm so awe-struck to the movie that I find that I can very much relate to the movie, as well as the themes which they are portraying (i.e. Are robots good? Will they disobey the 3 Laws? If Man created robots in his image, won't that mean that robots are liable/prone to breaking the basic laws which they have been bestowed upon, esp. since humans are doing so themselves!?). How Will Smith goes about to piece together the puzzle, it's all crafted nicely :)
So, drop by for this movie! It's a MUZ WATCH!
Current Mood:
Happy
Current Music: Lostprophets - Lucky You
3 Responses to
Good design!
[url=http://gbeopqlx.com/afqi/dfrt.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://blpbxwai.com/apkv/sinj.html]Cool site[/url]
Good design!
My homepage | Please visit
Well done!
http://gbeopqlx.com/afqi/dfrt.html | http://utyfykli.com/fbob/vjvq.html
Something to say?