A movie, but....not too good :( Nice fighting scenes tho, sweeet :P
I'd prefer the Arthurian Legends...haha. Like a fish outta the water -.-' No body, no main plot...I couldnt grasp what it wanted to show o.0'
Too bad couldnt catch an earlier movie, as the 9pm ones were all SOLD out by the time I arrived @ Orchard. Met up with Rowena, and from Cine we went to PS and then Suntec to catch the show, in the end caught the 2330hrs show, and it ended rather fast actually. 0130hrs to be exact :|
Hmm, NDP was okay today, Dinner WAS DAMNED hectic. Darned. I've to make adjustments. Lessons learnt, and I'll note it here. But lunch went on smooth, though there WERE problems at each place as they were like giving out the food whilst sorting out how many were delivered, and not having enough 'cos they NEVER indent...
Haiz. And the HEAVY traffic jam. Wasnt told that it would start so early -.-'
And, reached home @ 2am. Sheesh. Meter in cab jumping like crazy x.x
Lessons learnt:
1) Check back with those quiet ppl who never ever bring up anything to you. They tend to give problems later.
2) Rations have to arrive earlier than required due to traffic jams. Esp. for the Preview and Actual. Will die if this happens again. Priority has to be given. ^^"
3) Always note the schedule. Seems like it is the only one which would tell you what are the probable stuff happening in the day.
4) Never to go Orchard to watch movie after the evenings. It's ALWAYS crowded ^^" Esp. well-liked movies...haha.
Current Mood:
Shack
Current Music: F.I.R. - Lydia
Posted In:
Movies
.
By Zεηιτħ
2 Responses to
Thank you!
[url=http://ckfycxeh.com/qfop/xusy.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://qeijowrn.com/hmkn/mlgn.html]Cool site[/url]
Well done!
http://ckfycxeh.com/qfop/xusy.html | http://haqjhgrg.com/sbwp/vycy.html
Something to say?