Sigh.
I hate stay out. I wanna stay in. Why? 'Cos my mum is starting to nag at me to teach my brother maths, and wants me to become a teacher. Not that I'm lazy or selfish, but shouldnt one try to do the sums prior to approaching help? And shouldnt the teacher in jc be more than adequate to help him? (READ: Paying of school fees is so darn high....-.-')
I hate this life. I'd rather stay in, just like last year. Never mind the nights without tv, without computers, without girls, without the many pleasures and nice amenities outside. I'd rather a life in OCS. Training, working hard, and not bothering what happens outside. Even if a bomb explodes outside, I doubt we are hardly affected... (j/k)
Sucks. Great, so my brother wants me to help him, my mum expects me to do the maths till late, not play, and just sit at home to solve maths in the hope of "revising my maths". bleah. If this is gonna work, I'd rather be off teaching tuition now. Moreover, I get moolah. Not through this though.
And I'm glad I rejected the teaching scholarship, cos if I meet such people who never try and go for class, I'll most likely die of heart seizure or blood clot. Heh.
Oh and yea. Miss Ng (Mrs Chong), my former teacher, actually told me that jc maths students outta learn maths themselves. Asking ppl to do work for them is tantamount to inviting trouble to themselves. Which I concur.
Teacher's Day tml....yesterday went to my Sec Sch and JC to meet up with the teachers, talked to quite a no. of them in fact! Too bad, mostly as busy as ever, haha...
Current Mood:
Confused
Current Music: Zhang Zhi Cheng - Ling Chen San Dian Zhong
0 Responses to
Something to say?