To Summarize...

Today was a great day. I think.

Morning was a tough and challenging 14km run. Woke up @ 5.30am for this run @ Pasir Ris Park. Gee. Why tough? Cos I ended the run with a slight butt muscle strain and my left side was basically aching. And challenging cos I was slowing down towards the end due to me being tired (slept late yesterday nite) and I had like 7 ppl in front of me. Not that I wanted to chiong or anything...

Then I took bus 88 home, took a quick shower and changed, went out with Euphie! ^_^ She returned from the chocoland for quite some time le, so was really eager to see her haha! Had lunch over @ Taka's Crystal Jade Kitchen, which was not REALLY crowded, and surprisingly so, cos it is a Saturday and it's lunch period?! Hmmm....maybe due to the table tennis semis in the late afternoon, a probable cause for a decrease in crowd in the city? Probable, but not conclusive.

And I had a GIANT ChupaChup brought back from chocoland! Sorry la, really very excited haha! Cos dunno how to eat such a big one -.-' It's bigger than my mouth, heavy enough to use as a club....lalala....And I gonna announce to the whole world now anyway :P haha... Bringing it home was a difficult task....used a newspaper to cover it...Dun wanna scare other ppl with such a giant chupachup :P Hehe..

Oh yea, with the upcoming Olympics match, we were actually saying that Singaporeans tend not to fare well in major sporting events when the attention is on them...Geez, look at Susilo. You know what I mean? Everyone wrote him off to lose to Lin Dan, and Jiawei to Wang Nan, but both of them still won! And when the media spotlight is on Susilo, he lost terribly without a fight to the Thai dude. Heh. I expect the same fate to occur to Jiawei. Why? 'Cos losing when the media spotlight is on our sportsmen is more and more of a disease. A bug. When you falter with media and country pinning high hopes on you to deliver, it shows you have assimilated into our society :P (This is from the netizens of SGForums wahahaha)

And the game is starting....

*Sits Down to Watch*

Current Mood: Happy

Current Music: Man Power - Spark In The Dark