Hmmm...pretty slow week. But I guess the month has passed by me a lot faster than I thought...all of sudden, I'm staring at the end of September, the end of another month, and closer to ORD, oh well.
But I guess work was disrupted here and there. ISO 14000 inspections. Pre-LRI preparations. Range Preparations and TH tests. SCDF talk (today). And lots more, no doubt.
Maybe when you have more time on your hands you tend to walk the ground more and solicit more views, listen to them, see what they do and interview those who wish to raise concerns. All these are good, on top of normal workload, and of course the ultra-mentally-taxing work like NDP. But it's a breather in a way, yet I ain't used to it. No problems is the precursor to many problems to come.
And I've a hint here and there.
21km coming up. Oh well. Another hurdle. Too bad, wish for more outfields. Really takes time out of the workshop into a totally different environment, which is all GOOD :P
Current Mood:
In Thought
Current Music: Zhang Zhi Cheng - Wo Zuo Zhu
0 Responses to
Something to say?