Sick Sia...

...Down with fever...

-SAD-

'Cos it's been quite some time since I was down by common viruses, but this time round (almost a yr and half!) I'm suffering from damn bad headache...and the body just refuses to act. STRANGE.

Which isnt helping considering that I am gonna stick my head into projects which my guys are doing, and all the CRAP of Cobra Challenge...last milestone prior to ORD... ^^"

It aint a boring or bad arrow...just plain indifferent about ppl who are going to leave the unit and clearing leave. Valid reason? Absolutely. To take part in a competition which is a mth away from ORD, and to have less than 4 mths to train, and there wasn't preparation to train for it, this IS frustrating, and maybe I'll end up not clearing all my leave and off <>

Anyway, they have 2 new officers who are ORDing later than me, so why not ask them to do? On top of that, they are more fit than me, I'm just a lousy runner who is getting fat and lethargic and sick already (man! I need rest sia...).

Haiz...Time to snooze. Seen the doc on coming home. Seems like the fever has somewhat subsided, but I just checked and the body temp is still hovering ard the 38 mark...more sleep...more rest...more water...

Current Mood: Sick

Current Music: None