BLIND!

Singapore is BLIND! yea. BLIND I say! Kelong!

Why?

Singapore voted for lousy-sounding Sylvester into the finals of SGIdols. And not to really condemn him, but his performances aint the standard of an Idol of late, and he basically stayed on due to his ability to rake in votes from fanatical fans attracted to his cool, punk, cute and handsome look. Argh. What a geezer, and what a way to 'win'.

To think that the much better sounding Olinda had to be 'sacrificed' this time round...Well, at least there wasnt Daphne around. Geez. I think the entire SGIdols is turning out to be a piece of crap show.

My suggestion: Have an elimination system instead. Most votes goes packing :p

I hope Taufik wins. Yea I really do. It'll be a farce if Syl wins. Ha.

"I feel unfair for Olinda and Taufik. They have to work so hard to get their votes but all you have to do is to stand there and smile." - SI judge to Slyvester

Current Mood: Enraged

Current Music: Fish Leong - Wo Shi Xing Fu De