Hmmm. Did I do a wrong move? A mistake? Maybe I should not have pushed my luck too far and tried for a hard method to get ppl to help me out. But weighing the requirements, I just felt that it was the right way to go. I require help, and there I have the exact solution in front of me...Yet I tried to force it down the person through my command decision.
Was I not thinking straight? I dunno. Reflecting back, maybe I was too harsh. And too forceful. Not really my style of work, but when things need to get done, that is the method to use...or is it? Ordering ppl to do things which they do not like, not my SOP.
Just another bad move I did on a long, weary and cold day -.-
Current Mood:
Sad
Current Music: Love Is A Soldier (Club Mix)
0 Responses to
Something to say?