Really dazed and shack. Mentally more than physically, esp. during the recent months.
Did I do something wrong? What's wrong with me? I just don't get it. The feeling just aint there.
Running also getting slower. I think if I take IPPT now, sure die. Dunno why. -.-
Is it something I've not done? Concentrating too much to work? Neglecting my physical fitness?
Maybe I AM putting too much effort. Then again, maybe I am not.
People comment that NSF should just do work, not too much, just nice would be good. Do it right, just don't get on the wrong side of your superiors, and a smooth 2.5 years...or so they say.
I like my job, yet...the fact remains that SAF (as a whole) doesnt recognise NSFs who dedicate themselves during their short stint in army.
And I'm talking of so many NSFs whom I've seen in my short stint as PC. Matthew, Kok Seng, Kumar, Xingda, Vijay, Jon etc... Maybe the unit recognises them...but more than that? I doubt so...
I wonder why. Are such ppl, in their eyes, not good? Why get ppl who can't work?
Letting those who are promising and with the passion and talent go, yet allow those unproven to sign on, not knowing what they can contribute.
Then again, I'm not pointing fingers at all those who signed on even before the day they step into SAF. I'm talking about those present, eating, sleeping, talking, working with us. Each has their own story. Each has their own working habits. Each has his/her own good points. Each has their own shortcomings. No one is perfect.
Perfection...a word, almost deviod of meaning now. What IS perfection? Searching for the answer, yet not finding it, certainly brings one to a non-conclusion.
Life sucks. Live it.
Just a ranting on a cool windy day...
Current Mood:
Emotionless
Current Music: Chang Dong Liang - Dang Ni Gu Dan Ni Hui Xiang Qi Shui
0 Responses to
Something to say?