Just Wondering...

Do those who are in top management positions ever think what is it like to go on leave or off during the most critical times when the company or their men needs them? Like going on a supposed 'well-deserved' break on a weekday 'cos 'they worked during the weekends? Man....decisions have to be made everyday...and heck...If you are in such important stuff, prioritise man.

And this is after some thought from smth I did long ago...haha.

I realised I did not update this place for a long long period of time. Sheesh. Been busy with a couple of projects on hand now, and ORD is just beckoning. o.0' Oh geez. But I guese I dun mind....it's good, and I earn the pay so I need to do it, I guess, to be deserving of the rank and pay...

But just get the niggling feeling that EVERYBODY thinks I'm involved in everything...Why? -.-'

Current Mood: Sleepy

Current Music: zZzzZz.