Back From F1!

Ahhh...Going to sleep soon, but reckoned I would post a short thread prior to me sleeping...mwah~

The 3d2n tour was alright, only grouch is, the Marshals (or should I say ppl going up with us?) aren't really doing much. After all, I think they also went along to see the GP on the final day ;) More improvement could be made in coach arrangement, itienary updates etc.

First day was travelling up to the hotel. We were supposed to stop over at 2 places, but ended up with one 'cos we were slightly off-track, so we missed the lunch stop. Moreover, the bus couldn't find the petrol kiosk which had diesel. lol.

Check-in at the hotel was a breeze. After settling our stuff, Lionel and I proceeded to take a walk around the Sunway Lagoon Pyramid Towers and its associated shopping centre. Fascinating. The entire shopping mall has an Egyptian theme to it, and there's even an ice-skating rink at the basement level for all to enjoy!

As we were staying in a hotel located in the suburban area of Petaling Jaya, we had to take transport to KLCC (Kuala Lumpur City Centre). We decided to test out the public transport there, instead of plunging money into a taxi to get us there quick and fast. Indeed, public bus transportation is nothing compared to Singapore's. The buses seemingly have no fixed bus stops, and even if they do, the bus stops do not have signs indicating what services are available! It is interesting to know how the locals get around the area, but we've seen the teenagers mostly take taxis to get from place to place.

Once we boarded the long journey to the nearest LRT system at Kelana Jaya which would take us into KLCC, it was a pretty smooth ride. The LRT System, Putra Line, is similar in concept with the Sengkang and Bukit Batok LRT systems in Singapore. In fact, I think theirs is more superior. At least, it seemed that it would not break down :P The rides were pretty cheap too! It cost each of us just RM3.00 to get to the city centre, in roughly 30mins.

Will continue...after I snooze :P

Current Mood: Exhausted

Current Music: Lullaby Tunes :P