I just wanna have fun...

*sigh*

I just wanted to have fun, yet, you ppl are not giving me a chance. To play with the "pros" or better players, I mean.

I always thought that joining this group of kakis allowed me to both interact, play with the newer players, and also those more advanced. The better guys give the advice and allow me to upgrade myself, something which I've always wanted to do.

Yet, I find it lacking, or maybe it was just today. So much so that I was wondering whether should I continue joining them in the games. I mean, I wanted to play, yet not given a chance. :(

- || - || -


Just to deviate, today was an otherwise good outing for badminton, movie outing for Miss Congeniality 2 and Muddy Murphy cum soccer watching. ^_^

Current Mood: Confused

Current Music: Guang Liang - Tong Hua