Started Work!

Whoopie! Started work officially yesterday at Singtel under MTI's Dept of Statistics for the General Household Survey 2005. Yesterday's a boring boring day...Supervisor told me to read books, which are SUPER sian... Luckily they let me listen in to some of the more senior personnel's conversations with the respondents, so I can understand how to engage and communicate with esp. difficult people. That's called experience.

And I was really quite sian lor...Sitting there lo-boing around...

Today's big break came when John allowed me to man his station for a long period of time whilst he listened into see how I dealt with the people. So far, so good :) Except for one esp difficult respondent, the rest were easy to deal with, and a lot of "No Answer" calls were made. Well. Fruitful second day! And I'm damn happy! ^_^

Tomorrow...getting my own ID...:P

Current Mood: Excited

Current Music: None