Posted In:
S09
.
By Zεηιτħ
Just had dinner with my 01S09 friends around 3 hours ago. Pretty big group for an outing, considering tha 10 people turned up (5 guys, 5 ladies). It was my treat for a dinner @ Crystal Jade Kitchen (Fei Chui Xiao Chu), after the plan @ NYDC fell through as a group of 10 were just hogging the place and not moving off. Irregardless of that, the dinner over @ Fei Chui Xiao Chu was indeed sumptuous and rewarding!

Junhong's stare

Huiwen, Huijun, Grace, Genevieve

Weichuan, Guanyu, Junhong, Me, Aloy

Good Dinner!
After the dinner, we left the place to have some waffles (1/2 price on Tues) at Gelare, 3 large waffles with 3 different ice-cream flavours - Rum & Raisin, Choc Mint Fudge and Tiramisu. And over the span of 2-3 hours, there were lotsa catching up and fun. Man, those were the days...
And I got a birthday gift from all of them!
It's a Crumpler Barney Rustle Blanket!
And it was ORANGE! Whoopie! I lurve that colour sia!

Me & My present :)

The orangy bag!
(Heard Eups got a similar purple one...wahahaha....now mine is brighter. U heard that Eups? Kekeke)
Thanks guys for the wonderful present and birthday card! I'm glad that you guys are there for me! I'll organise another chalet to replace the one which was cancelled....next year ;)
P.S. And sorry for the low battery sia. Forgot to bring out the other battery with me. In the end, I couldn't take a picture of you guys with the present for me. *sigh*
Current Mood:
Thanks a lot guys....^_^Current Music: Guang Liang - Tong Hua
3 Responses to
Nice site!
[url=http://zkxnywze.com/ssys/zhjq.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://gzfpvtbd.com/shad/cbsu.html]Cool site[/url]
Thank you!
My homepage | Please visit
Good design!
http://zkxnywze.com/ssys/zhjq.html | http://upcivkvx.com/gkho/plzx.html
Something to say?