Class Games! Success!

Oh yea...Nice to have a good 'ol class game today. Reminds you of Secondary and JC days, where the class will stay back after school, play games, go out, and study together.

The good 'ol days.

That, is missing now in NUS, I feel. Competition has spawned individualism, and each person is out to kill one another. Individualism breeds isolationism, and you wonder what is the reason to study in NUS, by constantly mugging, striving for above excellent results, and aiming to be in the D's List.

And where do you go from there? Land a job in a MNC, work your way to the top (maybe?) and sit up there, proud of your success. Achievement? In the form of the position you've garnered. Interests? I'm not too sure though.

Maybe, different people have different ways of looking at things.

Anyway, back to my class. Though the turn-out was pretty small (9 in fact!), it was still a good start. Alvin, Daryl, Enping, Ghim Song, Gong Yu, Ming Kwan, Wee Kwok, Zhan Sheng showed up for a good game of street soccer. 4 on 5, not bad.

Shack, and tiring in just an hour into the game.

But the fun and bonding? Priceless, I must say.

Time for more such games days dudes ;)

Can't believe I'm doing this whilst typing a 600 word essay for my CTW Group Project. Hey...it's supposed to be a GROUP project man...but anyway, someone's just gotta do it...

Current Music: Zhou Jie Lun - Qi Li Xiang