Yea yea yea!
Celebrated Jorin's birthday with a spin (pun intended) through K-Lunch today. Although it was a short 3-hours worth of food, songs and pretty much laughter, it was great to have an event organised away from the mundanes of cycling, trekking, jogging blah blah blah...
And all of us, the exam-already-over-and-I-dunno-what-to-do gathering there early in the morning, it was certainly great.
Basically, it was a covert operation (again!) and Wanling, Heng Hong and I managed to uncover what Jorin needs...a pair of sandals.
And off we (WL and I) went to get the Teva (branded hor!) sandals from Queensway yesterday. (Thanks WL, for being really nice to go down during your busy exam period...)
And today, met up with Tianqi, Jorin and Heng Hong early in the morning at Somerset for the K-Box. And everything went as per planned...Candice and Lianguo arrived shortly after, and had already prepared a cake!
Wanling arrived late, but we had already managed to do some last-minute adjustments to ensure that Jorin would be out of the way whilst we prepared the cards, cake and everything else in the room.
And she was shocked (well, not 100%, but the gift, definitely. Haha. I'm pro)

After the K-Lunch, LG, Candice, WL and TQ left, whilst HH, KH and I (literally) dragged Jorin up to K-Pool for an hour plus of beginner's pool. It was damn fun playing, just needed more ppl, that's all.
After Jorin left, we headed down towards Borders, but not before grabbing a can of the new F&N flavour. Very cool drink, but a little on the sweet side. At Borders, there's this cool exhibition done up by this French photographer who did aerial photography of various scenes around the earth, and here's one of them...

It's damn nice la! Haiz, really an eye-opener, and lets you see places which you might never get to. Indeed, we're really lucky to be living here. And I'm really impressed by the quality. Alas, never got to view finish. Left with HH to NEL, and KH went off homeward bound.
Never mind....to view again...another day!
Current Mood:
Happy
0 Responses to
Something to say?