This is a damn cool show. Period.
I'll pay to just watch Charlize Theron. Haha! Talk about coolness...
Did a run in the morning, then, a Batu briefing (with like, 5 participants and 4 comm members?), followed by taking a half-hour bus ride to Suntec City to get my SCM Race Pack (a singlet and shoe bag!), and then meeting Kossy & Huan Liang for the movie.
A busy day indeed, and I certainly enjoyed it. 
After the movie, met up with Noel and we had dinner, then chilling out at Alley Bar was cool! Talk about lotsa stuff, and well, it's fun actually. Been some time since I chilled out, and hanging out with friends too. I think Uni made my life worse. Haha.
Just that the stuff we talk about, does remind me of certain events. And well, I do feel something inside, maybe it's a sign that I'm still uncertain of certain things. As we discussed more of such issues, it's a journey into self-reflection and asking yourself what you want out of life.
Dang...counting down to SCM already...getting worried, or maybe a lil psyched up too. Haha....Good luck to me >.<"
Kossy, I just think that the book u have, is darned cool. 
Current Mood:
Happy Mood
Current Music: Vonda Shepherd - Baby Don't You Break My Heart Slow
Posted In:
Movies
.
By Zεηιτħ
0 Responses to
Something to say?