Serenity of home

Man, I really like being at home... Peace and quiet, and spending time with parents and paying a visit to my granny sure is helpful.

Especially for the older folk, it's really great to see them smile when they see you enter their house.

It's been a while since I visited my granny, with all the school and stuff. Not really a great excuse or whatever, but I guess I need to keep up with the visits. Though, she's not my paternal grandparent, but nonetheless, I felt closer to her than my paternal side's granny.

And in many ways more than one.

And guess what? My mother, who had often nagged at me for going to Malaysia so often within this 1 month holiday, was horrified to hear my granny supporting me. Haha. I think I was quite surprised too.

Now preparing for my upcoming Datuk-Angsi trip, which would be pretty cool. A private trek, 12 people, 2 mountains, 3 days 2 nights. Sounds Survivor-ish. Haha. Can't wait for tomorrow to come.

Currently reading Dan Brown's Angels and Demons, simply impressive, especially the ambigrams. I'm really amazed at the work. Totally awesome.

Current Mood: Happy