'Tis e season...

For bak gwa lovers, its time to say hello to the nice juicy red meat with some black edges!



For the uninitated, bak gwa is known as BBQ Pork, and it comes in varies types, minced, diced, sliced etc etc.

Oh yea! Which means...CNY is round the corner! Prices of such 'delicacies' are fast shooting up, and a walk around town has seen a change of stuff being sold, namely, "Christmas Sales!" and "Year End Clearances!" to "Chinese New Year Sale!" Gee.

Busy packing my room and files for the new year, stuffing away my trekking gear and equipment, checking my NS stuff, and above all, CORS. I wonder who invented it. It is the greatest mistake of that person's life, that's for sure. At least, improve it...if not, please change it.

Sorting my photos out to print, and realised that there are some pretty nice ones which I will always keep and remember, a recollection of what had happened before. Definitely, reminders of 2005...

Bought a new camera! Not a digital one, but a film-based one. Why go back to film? One might ask. Well, this is a SLR version, so effectively I can learn to manipulate the high-end controls on a really small budget. The F55 set me back $280, but I would view it as a low-cost investment. Good for trips, and furthermore, my uncle has the lenses which I can use.

Yesterday was also a meet-up with some of the Fuego peeps. Anqi, Jinyao, Mark and Weili. Kent met us, but felt sick so had to leave real early (like, within 1 minute of meeting us? Hope he's alright...)

Basically it was dinner, walk around, MacDonalds, and...Esplanade listening to a darned good acapella performance. I wonder why I had not noticed such happening things around that area, and my mind just drifted at that point in time. Really solid performance, and I'm pretty much a fan of such music/cultural stuff, though I ain't good in it. But it pays to appreciate, right?

BTW, Corrine May's concert is coming to NUS soon...according to Kevin. Sounds good, sounds superb, sounds like a must-go. Haha.

Shall upload photos of Datuk/Angsi and Ophir later...gotta get my negatives washed.

Current Mood: Pensive

Current Music: Zhou Jie Lun - Mai Ya Tang