To all my friends and loyal blog supporters: Happy Valentine's Day!
And to my Eups jie: Happy (belated) Birthday! (Owing to a time-zone difference I hope I'm just in time haha.
Okie, so Valentine's Day has come and passed...A great day, a great outing and lots of happy smiles from 幸福 girls, who got their stalk(s) of roses tulips and blended into the crowd of rose-totting and present-overflowing ladies.
This is so evident by the numerous booths you see in school selling V-day gifts, roses and presents for your loved ones (and friends of course!) From Science to Engineering to Arts and to the Forum, we see little booths all selling their different bouquets of flowers, both for those who had placed orders in advance, as well as those last-minute shoppers (who I bet have not realised V-Day is already here till they see the calender and the truth hits them hard in the groin. Or maybe just not the groin area only.)
Anyway, the day started off brightly, and the night was great. Tired souls and bodies due to fatigue from relentless early morning 8am lectures certainly took its toll, and I guess we're all reeling from the backlash. So sleep well yea? Haha.
Hope you guys like the presents!
Current Mood:
Happy
Current Music: Liang Jing Ru - Si Lu
5 Responses to
hmm haha thanx for everything!it was great!certainly memorable and unforgetable!
Heyz~
No problem! Memories just stay within us...Hehe, it's the company! Hope ya enjoyed =)
hmm haha yah lor..too happy until dun rmb that we are both tired..reallie hurts to see you dozing off while standing on the bus!oh mans..do take care of urself okie..need ya ard to take care of me..if u fall sick den no one take care of me le..boohoo.
so in short..TAKE CARE OF URSELF!!!..term break next week..u shall skeep whenver u can okok?
*hugsssssssssss*
Yeapz...I know...I guess I was quite shagged out.
Mans...no more late nights...? I think I'm not used to it. Sighz....
We've to talk this *lol* I thought you were angry sia. :(
hmm u were reallie shagged out lah my dear..still try to deny..yah no more late nights for u!! latest u can sleep is 1am okok..pls leh..reallie reallie hurts to see so tired..yah lor..
hmm yah i was quite pissed when u insist that i take the 190..
Something to say?