Time flies...

And it's already the FIFTH day of CNY. Hmmm...well, it's a new day today.

It has been a really great 8 days! Really enjoyed the times, the fun, the laughter, as well as the serious issues discussed thus far.

But busy days are coming up, our meet-ups are numbered...? But I'll try to find time, make time if need be. (Just remember to do your hw hor!)

A peek into my calendar for the upcoming months show:

Rovers CNY Reunion Dinner
Surf N Sweat!
Exams -_-"
B2B
Helper in Biathlon
Gunung Datuk...Redux!
More Exams! >__<"
Singapore Dualthon
NUS Open House
Legs N Paddles(?)

Oh manz, I'm like now planning and strategizing my plan for the next few months. Seems like it's always the case of early semester being free, mid-semester being flooded, and end-semester being a headache period with exams! Sheesh.

I'll be waiting...but please smile from the bottom of your heart, okay? :)

Time really flies for us...

Current Mood: CNY!!!!

Current Music: Jackie Chan & Kim - Endless Love