Just a commercial break...

Just a commercial break from the usual ranting I do in my blog. Time for some eye-candy, with the recently-concluded Oscars.



Jessica Alba looks freaking hot in the Oscars ;) Simply gorgeous dress she has there! I won't spoil her image by posting the fugly ugly dress (do you even call it one? Looks more like a trenchcoat to me) which she changed into, presumably for the post-party.



Charlize Theron, beautiful as she is, just goes for her third Oscar nomination in as many years for a role in which she uglifies herself. How pathetic. She seriously should reconsider other roles. Seriously.

Moving on...

I've deliberately censored the Stephanie Seymour picture from this clean website. Her dressing is simply too hothorrendous and would cause certain forms of eye-sore to be shown here because she's in a dress short of showing you everything? Basically it just screams of orgy.

I bet if she wore that in Singapore, protests would be breaking out everywhere, angry letters to the Straits Times followed by debate in Parliament. Or maybe something ala the Tammy case. I won't be surprised. But at least it satisfies one group of people in Singapore: the guys.

(Well, there's supposed to be 2 groups of people in Singapore, but you have to discount the gays and lesbians and place them under a seperate category. Who knows? Maybe lesbians would be obsessed aroused by her dressing and start to follow suit. Maybe one day Singapore would be the fashion talk of SEA! Oh man, I'm fantasizing.)

And how can we forget the Hill Hilton sisters:



Paris: Hey, Mrs. Meister. You look hott. Squished boobs are hott.

Nicky: Thanks, P, you bitch. You look... gold. Both your skin and your dress.

Paris: Yeah. Tanning is hott. Orange really works for you, too. Anyway, the dress I wanted, I couldn't get, because the number was in my Sidekick and all these total, like, average people were calling the designer and asking for specially made, like, overalls and stuff. Overalls are hott, though.

Nicky: Where did you get it?

Paris: It's an old dress of Mom's. Hand-me-downs are hott.

Nicky: Call it "vintage." That plays better. And get it tailored next time so it actually sort of fits and doesn't make you look matronly.

Paris: I couldn't. Those Internet, like, thief-people posted a message I wrote about Mom's seamstress. Something about, "Tell spinster crotchrag she didnt take up miniskirt enuf -- not hott,'" or something, I don't know, but that skirt is going to be hott.

Nicky: Whatever. I have to go file a police report about the guy who mugged me on my way here.

Paris: Don't. Knife-Attack Couture is hott.

Nicky: You're hott.

Paris: I know.

Pictures and (certain) Text from: Go Fug Yourself