Keep needing to revise and do tutorials. Geez. Life in chem. engine really sUx0rs...lol.
Current Mood:
4 Responses to
Anonymous
3:56 PM
haha its me!!long time never leave comment liao..hehheh.. haiyah erms i carn give u comments..cos im bias!!hehheh..but i ll still be behind u all the way :):):):):):):):):):)
4 Responses to
haha its me!!long time never leave comment liao..hehheh..
haiyah erms i carn give u comments..cos im bias!!hehheh..but i ll still be behind u all the way
:):):):):):):):):):)
Hehe! :p
Hmmz...yeap. But oh wells, it's just tough being in such a crazy faculty *roll eyes*
ehs budden a faculty is made up of pple leh..so a crazy fac =......
haha joking lah!
haiyah can one lah..dun stress urself too much..erm not that im not..budden if both stressed den how..haha..jialat..
Ya ya...so you're just implying? Get what you mean. Well, the degree is just hard to get, so you have to work hard what.
I'm not stressing myself out. Am I? Just keeping pace with my peers. Am I wrong?
Now's the time to focus and get thru the exams dear...
Something to say?