I'm outta SG. Yeap. In less than 18 hours time, I'll be on my way to Gunung Stong via train. Hope everything turns out well - good weather, nice scenery, and something worthwhile to blog about. Not to mention new friends.
Malaysian PR lifestyle for May? I think so too.
Besides, this is the activity which might just help me get over the suddeness of the recent events. Nothing much to mention about it though, just felt that a chance should be given. Yet it wasn't...why?
So my plan for May/June shall be:
08-12: Stong
15-17: Ophir
19-21: Berkelah Recce
28-30: Berkelah Waterfalls
06-11: Mt Kinabalu
Sounds packed? Not really...Still managing to find time to relax at home on weekends. And this was planned way before. Now I wish I had not planned it this way. Would have been great to settle all trips by May, then diving could commence in June.
But, either way you see it, it's just over. Nothing I do can change it already. So whatever.
Failed to have supper outing with Jac and HH. Quite wise too, considering that I've to wake up early tomorrow to meet the S09 mates for lunch in...NJC! Haha, the girls still have the "heart" to go back to savour the food there. Hiaks. I shall just tag along :P
Current Mood:
Exhausted
Posted In:
Rovers
.
By Zεηιτħ
0 Responses to
Something to say?