Back to school...

Such a ritual, especially after a trip. Back to school on the next day to settle stores, wash tents, and get oneself dirty. Haha.

But it was fun, though not many turned up. Committments elsewhere. I wished I had the time to join other camps. Sigh. But the washing of tents was fast, coupled with good sunny weather, allowed us to keep the tents by 1pm, despite starting late.

After that, had lunch @ Holland Drive Market, and then went home to rest, shower up and meet YS for movie.

Sigh. I should have bought the tickets for the night. But stupid me just thought that because it was a weekday, chances of us having seats would be higher. I was seriously mistakened. Cineleisure was full and Da Vinci Code was sold out. MI:3 had no seats till 11pm.

Circumstances forced us to look for alternatives, and we landed up at Sakae Sushi, having fun talking and eating. Small capacity she has...or is she controlling? Haha.

Realised my 'black hole' stomach cannot be activated in SG. Is that a side-effect of Malaysia Withdrawal Syndrome (MWS)? YH complained she had...Yings too. Wondering whether any more people have that.

Anyway, moving on, we walked along Orchard, then went to Wisma to sit down and talk. Being a boring guy, I found it hard for myself to start a conversation. Or shy? Not too sure. Maybe just a blank mind after 2 trips. But still, I enjoyed the time we had.

After that, met up with her frens at Cineleisure, and took the train home. Well, almost the first time I've taken the train home from Orchard ever since I got my concession pass in Army. Never did take the train unless (1) No bus concession (2) Need to get home fast (3) No other reason warranted it.

Haha.

Nice night mans. Really enjoyed the company.

Time to look forth to the Berke recce later tonight...

Current Mood: Happy