Elections...in 9 hours

The Singapore Elections 2006, such a well-watched melo-drama of all sorts this time round. And to think that online discussion of the political arena is somewhat subdued. Voicing out of one's personal feelings should not be done...lest you get abducted in the middle of the night and vanishing without a trace.

Haha.

This podcast by MrBrown rocks: Audio file for the mrbrown show 1 May 2006: the persistently non-political podcast no. 6

Hilarious piece of parody.

Anyway, back to the gist of this post.

The JG issue really seems to take the wind out of the elections. I always wondered where the focus of the entire elections was, JG or the people? (Obviously JG, "the man and his ideas", cannot be representative of the society as a whole, so why harp?) This really is a concern to me, as my future depends on the type of people I vote into power.

On top of that, I'm concerned with the speech which our dear PM made in his lunch-time rally, which was really interesting. Go read the CNA news articles for more info. But seriously, I would think twice now...won't I?

Freak result, tomorrow? Hope the people vote wisely...

Current Mood: Nerdy

Current Music: Jing Hai Xing - Du Li Ri