I missed out on the tag by Tze, so now I'm here to fulfill it...Sorry for the delay Tze! (Trekking kills brain cells? But it sure fills one with satisfaction, emotions and self-gratification ^_^)
Anyway, there's nothing really perfect in the world. The world is just imperfect, but to see through the imperfections and look at the perfections shows the openness of one to accept each other's strengths and understand the weaknesses. But sometimes, weaknesses are just deep fault lines which will just lie in conflict with one's beliefs and values ;)
1. The tagged victim has to come up with 8 points about his/her perfect lover.
2. Mention the gender of his/her gender.
3. Tag 8 victims to this and leave a comment on their blog.
4. If you are tagged a second time, there is no need to do it a second time.
5. The most impt part is having fun doing it!
1. Lover? Definitely a GIRL la (Must state, later got people say I do a brokeback...Haha) Well someone who is easy-going would be good for me, 'cos I guess my personality is like that, easy-going and able to mix around well. Able to mix with my friends, and me with her friends, that would be a plus too! Shy-ness can be overcome ;) Talkative! Talkative! I wanna hear interesting stories! (Though I've little to offer myself -_-)
2. Hope she likes the outdoorsm and doesn't mind me going on trips, doesn't mind trekking with me(best to love trekking also!) Craziness is good, haha! Scuba-diving (if we got money), holidaying overseas, trekking, etc etc...I really wish so too!
3. Since Tze and Yings both had height requirements, maybe I should put? Haha. Nah...hopefully my gf is not taller than me la, haha. Same height can, shorter also can. I not too picky, but as long as the girl doesn't mind ;)
4. Energetic and full of fun! Need to pei he me...and I need to pei he her. Someone who can tahan some of my lame-ness.
5. Understanding at the same time. Someone who is able to understand that certain things DO come first for reasons. Look above the clouds, dear girl (whoever u are).
6. Big round brown eyes! *ahem* Haha. Not big as in REALLY BIG, but modest size can le la. Haha. Nice looking face, on top of that, is good! (I not so picky la. Haha. Must go past my mum's stage first! o.O" J/King)
7. Someone to do things with me (sounds same as pt 2?), someone who realises that our uni life is just a cycle, a vicious cycle in fact, but to be able to be faithful and understanding of this stupid cycle I'm in. (ya...wrong course? I dunno. Understanding? Hopefully) Likes kids! Like cute stuff! Haha. Dunno why also, I just like kids la. So cute and adorable. Then again, I guess most ppl DO LIKE KIDS! :D
8. Personal values, personality...traits which are impt in determining whether a couple will be together or not...Something I'm looking for, but I guess some traits are more easily forgiveable than others...
9(Extra). Now this is not so much of my other half, but more of myself. Hope to make her happy, after what I've been through. Although I'm boring and just a small dot in this big red dot of an island, I just wish that I've had more than just 24hrs in a day. 48 hrs would do for me. I lack time to do a lotta things, and this is aptly summed up by my May-Jul hols, where I cannot go for other camps! OMG. I never signed up for any, but really wished to have signed up, without hesitation, in Union and Engine camps. Guess not? I dunno...my life's in a mess now...
Not in the mood to tag anyone...haha. So whoever wants to do, msg me? Hehe.
Current Music: Shayne Ward - No Promises
0 Responses to
Something to say?