What a day!
Night Cycling recce can be considered done for me, after attempts to locate the elusive 24-hr eating places. Lucky for me I have a companion and a car in hand to take me around the Eastern sector of Singapore. Thanks for accompanying me! =D
Early morning yesterday was spent rushing to school and washing the tents, after which I went for 3 sets of our Rovers special concotion of Sabah training - Stair training.
Legs felt cui-ed after that. Must be the after-effects of Stong. But at least they are still in better shape than TQ's.
Rain spoilt our tent washing agenda and we had to adjourn and move all the things to another location for drying. Took longer than usual, and we only managed to leave school at around 1345. We included: Yours truly, Tianqi, Shuang Hui and Liquan.
Went down to Harbourfront to have our belated lunch (my stomach has been empty since 10am?) and we made up our minds not to go Ubin after that as it was approaching 3pm. (If we went, we would not have enough time to recce AND get back to mainland via ferry/bumboat)
So I went home on 57, and collected my Datuk photos. Like finally.
Rested at home and prepared to go out for my Night Cycling recce - 5 places in total, all in the Eastern area of Singapore. Shucks. Passed TQ his tent for Ophir trip this coming Monday, and proceeded to pick up YS from Esplanade, and we went down to Blk 85 for our first stop.
And what a stop. Couldn't find a parking lot for about 15 mins, and luck finally came to me as I was presented one, only to be taken away by another driver who cut queue. Basket. So we waited and talked in the car, and finally justice was served with us having another parking lot.
Was wondering where to put a clue to link to that area, and the sign could've said it all. Well, almost.
After resting at Blk 85 and having a drink (plus some talk), we proceeded down to Bedok Interchange (no 24-hr makan places...?), Joo Chiat (nice Bak Chor Mee) and Old Airport Rd Food Centre (construction undergoing, road diversion, temporary premises too)
By the time we finished off with a plate of Zhu Chang Fen @ Old Changi Airport, we sat around, talked (well the whole nite was talking, so it was pretty good, other than having music accompanying me) and basically lazed around.
Time flew us by and I sent YS home, and managed to reach home at around 2am. But oh well, I overshot my limit by 3 hrs. Dang. Now I wonder if my parents would allow me to borrow the car again for Rovers activities...
To do FOC proposals...or not...?
Tze tagged me. But never post on my blog...so should I do the survey? Haha! Maybe later tomorrow. Too many things, too little time!
Current Mood:
Awake
Current Music: Wang Lee Hom - Ai Ying Wei Zai Xing Zhong
Posted In:
Rovers
.
By Zεηιτħ
0 Responses to
Something to say?