Posted In:
Blurt*d
.
By Zεηιτħ

A good talk yesterday night certainly helped. Esp. when u're like bursting at your seams, waiting to flare, waiting to go berserk. And someone helps you turn on the safety valve to release the stored-in energy.
Confusion certainly reduced. But still there's lots more to be done.
There's one thing why I keep most things to myself, 'cos I do not place my trust in others that easily. Or at least, when I know they would know the people involved in the dilemnia/problem which I am facing.
I've faced that a couple of months ago, and it really failed miserably. Trust someone to give others information and then turn it back on you. Why have that happened? Because some people surely cannot keep their mouths shut.
I'm guilty of that too. I'm sure.
That's why, I'm not that sure of telling others of my problems, because in the end, they can only offer suggestions. Hehs.
And I nearly flared up at a meeting, if not for me checking on myself. Cos I was freakin' pissed. Pissed at others not giving the correct focus, pissed that they are just plain bored and ignoring an important discussion.
If you ignore others, beware of the same thing which befalls on you, when you are leading a discussion and someone simply ignores you. Feel what they feel. Think before you act. 'Cos I doubt some people do.
Current Mood:
PensiveCurrent Music: Guang Liang - Hai Bian
0 Responses to
Something to say?