No luck with electronics...

My desktop graphics card fried.
My old Walkman died.
My MP3 player cannot charge 'cos the charging adapter KOed on me.

OMG. What is happening to me and my electronic gadgets?

Sigh.

Now that they do not sell iPod Minis, maybe I shld get something else which is small...but I'm just feeling pissed because my electronic gadgets failed within days of each other! Argh!

Now is the PC Show, but no time to go there to shop. Time to rest, do up my stuff and finish up the back-dated work.

Glad that people are getting gifts they want for their birthday, and are happy with their birthday celebrations. Which is good, 'cos that shows their importance with the friends they are with. For me, I think I'd be overseas, somehow...'cos there's no need to celebrate my 22nd despite missing my 21st. Somehow, I've not experienced the warmth of birthdays...or rather, it's more like birthdays are devoid of meaning for me...

It's best not to think so much of things. At least that's what I told someone. And those who are having eyebags and all out there, rest well!

Current Mood: Pensive

Current Music: Guang Liang - Xiang Zuo Zou Xiang You Zou